Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Booking Air Asia ticket for infant

This morning i got an information from my hubby, that AIR ASIA has a promo..BIG SALE..
Jakarta to Bali only Rp. 86.000 (one way), so my hubby asked me to buy that ticket for 2012..but i found a problem when i booked the ticket..
because Insyallah next mont (Oct 2011) i'll deliver my baby..but if i chose infant, AirAsia will ask about infant's date of birth..
so, i decided to ask AirAsia from their facebook AirAsia Indonesia

Question:
i want book a tickets of Air Asia for next year, but if I bring the Infant to be born later this year, and i chose *infant* fare, the next step is we have to put the date of birth (which means i still didn't know, when will i deliver my Baby?)

And the answer is:
Mom, you should not buy infant tickets now. Awaited after birth only. Because the infant ticket price is flat, Rp.150.000, 00. Can be added directly via a sales office / sales counter / 021-29270999 our call center (not via web).

Wow, they replied my question quite fast..that's Great, don't you think?
Finally, i got 2 tickets for me my hubby..and we will pay the infant fare when we will check in counter..

Yipppieeee.....will be our first holiday (three of us)

1 comment:

  1. Hi May I know how do you add the infant ticket in the end? Did you add only at the airasia counter during check in of your actual flight day?

    ReplyDelete

Hi blog walkers. thanks to visit my site and leave a comment (^.^)